Friday, March 25, 2011

EARTH HOUR - Mom needs a rest....


http://www.earthhour.org/Homepage.aspx

DONT pretend you have not and forgot about it. PLEASEEEEEE for the life of me, adhere to this and switch off at 8.30pm sharp. You can switch yourself off too for just an hour and simply observe. ITs BEAUTIFUL!! I will be onsite at LOT 10. So if you are a YTL Member, come meet me there ok?!!

ONE person can make a change, but if all of us come together, we can change the WORLD!!!! And YES, it needs a change!!

Love you all,
Azmi Samdjaga (a.k.a. Richard's boyfriend) :)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful evening I had at the Earth Hour with my housemate. I wish more people would come and celebrate it as honestly, it was beautiful and fun lah. serious. Listening to all the musicians belting out their skills in all its rawness was so refreshing! Next year we all go together gather ok?

    ReplyDelete