Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Great Weekend

After a harrowing day of tears and heartbreaks watching the horror of Japan's Quake, I intend to have a good weekend dedicating it to my friends in Japan, whom I have heard news of this morning.

7 malaysian hottest bloggers are coming to the 2.30pm hatha class today. This was conveyed to me by my boss, Alex. I don't really know what this really means in scale but I hope these bloggers would put My Yoga Sanctuary on the bigger map with a good write up of my class. Pressure pressure... haha. What pressure?

However, the highlight of today would be attending Dhyan Vimal's talk. In Conversation with Dhyan Vimal happening at 6pm at MAPS, Solaris Dutamas. Can't wait to hear what he has to say about relationships in general... I want to hear more on LOVE..

Have a great weekend people!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment